Training starts Sunday 5 September 2021
Meet at the Club house on Diaz Beach before going down to the beach for practice. Bring sunblock, towel, water, costume, and t-shirt, and your face mask.
- Nippers (8 to 13 years old) 12pm to 2pm.
- Micro Nippers (5 to 7 years old) from 12pm to 1pm.
For Nippers ALL PARENTS must be on the beach during training. This is a fun activity you can do together with your child.
- First years (14 years and older) from 12pm to 2pm.
Make sure to join the relevant WhatsApp group to get important announcements.
For inquiries contact email@example.com.
Entry test (swim test)
- Micro Nippers age 5 to 7 no test needed.
- Nippers age 8 to 13: 100m pool swim in 3min. Once passed you are a Nipper.
- First year lifeguard, 14 years and older: 100m pool swim in 2 min.
Competency in swimming is compulsory before you join the Club. You need to be able to swim to join sea activities.
MBSLC on Social
Follow MBSLC on Facebook and Instagram
For news, safety tips, and information